Monday, November 17, 2014

Eve's Newborn Photos

Well Eve is almost five months old now, and I am finally get around to posting photos of her newborn session that took place when she was just a week old. She was sooooo alert, and it took a while for her to settle down and fall asleep. She still is a light sleeper. Which is totally foreign to me, since all my other babies sleep like Pet Rocks. So here she is, my little angel fish!!












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect little thing!! ��

Tommie said...

She is just precious!

Alice said...

She is beautiful!! These pictures are perfect, I love them!

AmbertheGreat said...

She is Beautiful!!!!! Post more pictures :) :)

Drea Hatch said...

McKinley, congratulations! Your family has grown so much and of course, they are all gorgeous just like you. :)
I hope you and Gian are well.

Love,
Drea Hatch

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...