Eye sore? You mean you eliminated one of the first-known works of art by this young man?! This might have sold for millions in the year 2113... of course, by 2113, a million dollars might be worth $2.50.....
Congratulations on being able to remove it from your furniture!
We are nothing special except for the fact that we like a little spice in our life. We hope that you will be able to find joy and humor throughout our blog and get a real sense of who we are. Thank you for your comments and stopping by to read.
2 comments:
Rubbing alcohol got that off? I had no idea!! Ooooh the things I need to learn now that I'm going to be a mommy :)
Eye sore? You mean you eliminated one of the first-known works of art by this young man?! This might have sold for millions in the year 2113... of course, by 2113, a million dollars might be worth $2.50.....
Congratulations on being able to remove it from your furniture!
Post a Comment