Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dashing Through the Snow

This year we will be able to dash through the snow... of IDAHO!!! I am so happy to be able to be with my family for the holidays! 

We wanted to wish you all a very merry holiday!! We hope it is filled with love, joy, peace, health and happiness!!






On a side note, this year we decided to do a non-traditional family photo. Mostly because I was so horribly sick the first 3.5 months of my pregnancy, I wasn't sure I would be able to pull us together to capture anything glamorous, but I am very pleased with how it turned out. My friend Drea created this beaut. Feel free to visit her blog. She even has a webcomic... she rocks!

Merry Christmas. May it be the happiest season of all!!!

2 comments:

Bel said...

THAT IS ADORABLE. And so accurate haha :) Merry Christmas, McKinley!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, McKinley! Thank you for the sweet words!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...