Wednesday, November 28, 2012

...and the Genders are....

If you follow me on Instagram, then you have seen this picture with the caption saying, "Pssst, I know the genders and I am not telling yet."


I know I am a horrible person. I was just so excited and we wanted to make sure our family knew first. So without further adieu.... Just highlight the blank space below to have the gender revealed and if they are identical or fraternal.

IDENTICAL
GIRLS!!!!

I couldn't let you just skim the post for the answer.... That would make me too nice!!! Ahhaha Well we are pretty excited!! I can't wait to meet these little babies!!

Now I must link to my friend Janssen's blog which I stole this idea from. Plus her blog is just really cute!! Even her sister Merrick has a great blog too! They are just cute girls I tell ya!!!

15 comments:

Nick and Katherine said...

Congrats!!!

Deidre Roush said...

Oh my gosh. They are going to be absolutely to die for. McKinley I am so excited for you!!!!

nicole said...

OH my gosh!!! yay im soo happy for you and your beautiful growing family xoxo

Unknown said...

Congratulations! This is some pretty exciting news

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

how exciting!!!!! they are going to be heart breakers :) so fun!

Unknown said...

That is so fun! They will be so beautiful. Can't wait to meet them!

Emily said...

Just like my Momma and Aunt! Congrats that is the best!!!

Rachel said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!!

:: ashley :: said...

they'll be beauties!

Bel said...

Eeeekk! How exciting!!!! :D Congrats!!!

Eva Marie said...

Just way to exciting :)
Two daughters and a beautiful son :) so happy for you guys

Tommie said...

I am so thrilled for you! You are going to love having girls and your sweet boy is going to be such a great big brother.

Lindsay said...

How exciting!!! I am seriously so happy for you guys! They will be such beautiful little girls!

Rachel said...

Yes! Love this news! I'm so stinking excited for you and your beautiful kids!! Hope you're feeling well and Merry Christmas! I so did not even pull together any sort of card this year but know if I did we'd be sending ya'll one!

Anonymous said...

Wowwwwwwwwwweeeee that is amazing congrats to you and your hubbs and EKE becoming a big brother!!!! Little girls are sooo much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...