On August 3rd at only at 5 weeks old we decided to have Eve be given a blessing and name in our church. We planned it because my whole family was in town and it just so happened that Gian's friend,
Brad and his family, were in town too. The timing was perfect. Busy but perfect. I personally do not like blessing my babies so early, mostly because I'm still trying to learn how to get organized and I'm still sleep deprived and it's always a new adjustment, but we did it. And sadly we did it without many photos. Four kids 3.5 years and younger just seemed more of a fight for photos than I wanted to give. Add in the other six cousins and the very humid hot weather that day, I just waved my white flag and did us three. Our friend Whitney was taking our photos and insisted we do one with the other three kids. I am sooooooo happy she insisted and was so willing even though she had two munchkins running around. So just know despite these sparse pictures there were a lovely amount of family and close friends who came to support us as we blessed our fourth child, and third daughter. It was a beautiful and peaceful day!
A special shout out to Hillary from Alta Moda in Salt Lake City for hooking me up with the most amazing and beautiful fabric I ever laid eyes on. Making Eve's gown was so much fun!!


1 comment:
The dress turned out really pretty! You are so talented. I'm glad Whitney took your pictures, you have such a beautiful family... And you totally don't look like you had given birth 5 weeks ago! Hot mom!!! It's too bad that we didn't plan on staying in Cali through the weekend to see you guys and be there for the blessing.
Post a Comment