Tuesday, September 16, 2014

So This Happened

Hello blogging world... it has been so long. This is the first time my fingertips are even touching a keyboard/computer. WOW, have I lost my typing skills. I live on my phone now... these letter/buttons are spread out way further than I remembered!!!

So you know, I haven't been on this blog in like 12 months... well you know what can happen to a woman's body in that time...

SURPRISE!!!!


Yep you got that right, I disappeared and had another baby, but if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook then you already knew that. So we had another sweet, beautiful and fabulous girl!



We named her Eve. She weighed 7lbs 2oz and 20" {our biggest and tallest baby yet}. She came at 1:54am.



She was exactly one week over due and come the end of June.

Isn't she amazing!

She is 11 weeks old, and ohh my heavens do her siblings love her! They just are the sweetest with her. I am constantly touched at the way these tiny children show their love. Ekemona loves to rub her head/hair and say "hiiiiiiii baby!!! She so cuuuuuuute!" In the highest, funniest voice ever ahahah. The twins love her and literally snuggle her. Snow tries to pick her up to hold her... as you can imagine, this stresses me out tremendously. Rose loves to shove the pacifier in her mouth and lay on top of her to give her hugs during belly time... again high stress levels there.


 When Eve first stepped into the Garden of Eden... Hahahahah


We chose her name because of Eve from the Bible. To us, Eve was the most perfect example of what an eternal family is. "We and all mankind are forever blessed because of Eve's great courage and wisdom... We don't know all the help Eve was to Adam and to their family. But we do know of one great gift that she gave, which each of you can also give: she helped her family see the path home when the way ahead seemed hard." President Henry B. Eyring. To hear the whole talk click here. I heard this while pregnant with Eve during the Spring, and it was just that moment I knew it was her name. I came running home to Gian to share this new excitement and he agreed, which never happens ahaha. So far her name has been accurate! I just look at her and see how not only our family, but how I have grown tremendously. Even though it seemed impossible at times, she, like Eve, was a beacon and light of faith.

Well here you go world, you finally get to meet our sweetest little Evie! {Newborn photos to come}

P.S. Feel free to follow us on Instagram- @haolepinos. Just leave a comment here so I know you are trying to add a request. Sometimes if I don't know who is who I just ignore the request.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I tried to follow you on IG but I cant :( my IG is ERLAFONTAINE

Krystle said...

Hi! I would love to follow on Instagram. @Krystlecoles x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...