Travel Directions
From Little America Hotel to La Caille
1. Head out of Little America towards West Temple Street
2. Turn right at West Temple Street
3. Turn immediately left on 500 South, continue west on 500 South
4. Follow signs Las Vegas/I-15 South and merge onto I-15 South
5. Take Exit 298 and merge onto I-215 East
6. Take Exit 6 for 6200 South
7. Follow signs for UT-3000 and merge onto E 6200 South/UT-210
8. Turn right at Wasatch Boulevard
9. La Caille is about 2 miles down on the left hand side
Turn left into the magical gardens of La Caille
From Temple Square to La Caille
1. Head to West Temple going South
2. Turn Right on 500 South, continue west on 500 South
3. Follow signs Las Vegas/I-15 South and merge onto I-15 South
4. Take Exit 298 and merge onto I-215 East
5. Take Exit 6 for 6200 South
6. Follow signs for UT-3000 and merge onto E 6200South/UT-210
7. Turn right at Wasatch Boulevard
8. La Caille is about 2 miles down on the left hand side
Turn left into the magical gardens of La Caille.
Suggested Hotels in Salt Lake City
Super 8 Hotel
$58.00 per night
Continental Breakfast
Marriott Hotel
$99.00 per night
Continental Breakfast
801 238-3000
shs.slch.sales@marriott.com
**Little America
$89.00 per night Courtside
$119.00 per night Garden
$159.99 per night Tower
800 453-9450
www.littleamerica.com
Grand America
$259.00 per night King Bed
$279.00 per night Suite
800 621-4505
www.grandamerica.com
None of the hotels mentioned above have transportation from the airport. A taxi fare is about $22.00, or an express shuttle is $7.00 per person from the airport. Only Grand America charges for overnight parking. All of the above mentioned hotels have internet and exercise rooms. Little America has a swimming pool and Grand America has a spa.
All four hotels are near Salt Lake City’s Trax public transportation system.
Rides to the Temple, shopping and restaurants are free on Trax.
We do recommend you have a rental car if possible. If you do not rent a car let us know in advance and we will get you rides to the events with family and friends.
**We highly recommend Little America, rooms are large, beautiful and
luxurious. Grand America is next door, it’s spectacular but pricey.





3 comments:
Lewis reminded me that you guys had started a blog when I was reading other blogs, and so I went back and read all your posts. What a fun, and cute story! You guys are seriously adorable! I really hope that we can come up there!
Great! Now you just need to blog like normal people do and put up pictures of your lives!
Oh, and a schedule of events wouldn't hurt either. UPDATE US!! :)
so sad we won't be there, but we're soooo excited for you guys! :)
Post a Comment