I don't know if you have ever registered anywhere... ever, but did you ever feel overwhelmed? Well I did. We were there for a total of 4.5 hours!!! It's so funny because all I could think about is what we need and don't have and then all of a sudden we were scanning everything we saw. It was like playing a very exciting game of laser tag, or Christmas with this giant remote...but nothing was wrapped or free. Anyways getting back to the reason why...between the two of us, we have a plastic draw case thingy from Target(mine), and a bookshelf (his). Hahahhahahahahah we have so much! If there is anything, and we mean anything, that you are trying to get rid of, we would love to take it off your hands. Just let us know and we will be there with in a matter of min.
So if you would like to see all the wonderful things that we are needing, please visit our favorite stores in which we are registered at:

and






No comments:
Post a Comment