Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We're MARRIED!!!

So, we've been slackers updating this thing. It's what happens when you don't have internet at your apt...lame. It's been 3 1/2 weeks since the wedding. It was way fun. Thank you everyone that came out for it. We love you. These are just pics from my camera...super random. I'm sure McKinley will put up the legit pics when we get them.
Family/Friends pictures outside the temple

Wedding party
We got to roll...in a Rolls
Ring ceremony...from my view
Presh
First dance
Fun
We love getting married

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun! I think it's awesome that you took pictures during everything. I totally wish we could have been there!!

Lindsay said...

Oh, PS... I LOVE McKinley's dress! She looks amazing, not that you didn't know that already!

Unknown said...

Did I mention that I'm so glad you guys posted this?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...