Monday, November 16, 2009

A Friend Indeed!

My sister Brittany has a friend who I have gotten to know over the years. Their names are Dustin and Nicole Hunter. I had the privilege to spend time with them when they came to Disneyland (when I use to work there), and I loved getting to know their family. Now, I love to hear about how their family has grown and how their lives have changed over the time I have seen them last.

I have heard recently, through my sister, that they are trying to adopt. I am not sure of what help I could be, but I could spread the word!

Here is my story of The Hunters...

Watching Nicole with her son at Disneyland was so much fun. She is such a wonderful mother who is so kind and loving. Dustin and her have such a great relationship and really have so much love to give. They have done such a great job building a successful family.

Nicole is so thoughtful and is always thinking of others. She is always there for those she loves, spreading her delightful spirit with anyone who is willing to take in her friendship.

After their vacation to Anaheim, CA, Nicole sent me a little thank you card with a gift certificate in it. She probably doesn't know how much that meant to me, and how I thought she was so kind to even think of sending me a card, let alone a gift of thanks.

For the little time that I have spent with The Hunters, they have left a huge impact in my life, and I know that the friendship they have with my sister and her family means the world to them. So to me they are very dear friends!

I could go on and on, for more reasons of why I think they are such a great family, but I will let you learn for yourself when you go to their blog.

The Hunters are truly wonderful! Anyone who has crossed their path would agree. I hope that you too will be able to pass this message on.

button

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Apparently November is National Adoption Month or something like that...
My friend linked to this blog...
http://therhouse.blogspot.com/
I'm not really sure, but I think they post pictures of kids looking to be adopted every Monday....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...