PS I always say reef. I CANT HELP IT!!!!!!!!!!!
This little Holiday Teddy sits on our couch. She was given to me from my Mom!!
Nativity set, once again provided by my wonderful Mother!!
Gian really didn't like the shepherd boy (represents common men). He didn't get the point or purpose of him. So you will notice poor little shepherd boy is not a part of this scene.
I love this Santa and tree...Thank you MOM!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh My most favoritest part....THE TREEEEEEE!!! I must say I am very pleased with how everything matched and turned out. I loved our stockings (Target). It truly was perfect, especially when there were gifts under the tree. Look at the star, have you seen anything cuter? And the ornaments (Costco {can you believe it? $28} and the random ones are Target).....to me it was a winter wonderland in our little home. I LOVED IT!!
There she is, all naked and perfect. It was so fun to pick her out with Gian at the xmas tree lot just down the street from out house.
Our very first Christmas. It was just delightful and perfect!
Thank you again Mom for providing so many cute things for our home! It really brought everything together.





2 comments:
wow I never saw this one either. sorry! you had a gorgeous tree and seriously it all was done really cutely. good job wifey! tee hee
I wanted a real tree SO bad... I love it. You guys are the most successful recently married Christmas decorators ever!
Post a Comment