Friday, January 29, 2010

My Newest Addiction!

Yesterday I popped a wheely when I saw a very familiar sign. It was like the heavens parted open and shined this light, directing my eyes to this building. That is when I almost got into three car accidents trying to switch lanes to make a right hand turn into this parking lot.

It was a Christmas Miracle...The Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe has found its way in to my life once again! I will never forget the first time I ever laid a taste bud on their delightful, wonderful, and perfect cupcakes! I was in Rexburg, Idaho visiting my sisters, and they always talked about these cupcakes. So one night they brought some home, and I was beside myself. The cupcakes are sooo good and moist and original. Even vanilla is spectacular - its real name is "Madagascar Vanilla Vanilla". There is not one cupcake that you won't fall in love with. It is like a fairy tale for your mouth. Every flavor has its own cute detail in the frosting. Here look...

This is one of my favorite its called "Better then Whatever"

I just tried this one yesterday. It is phenomenal, it is called "Raspberry Chocolate"

Aren't they the most beautiful edible thing you have ever seen? I can promise you that you have never had anything like this. Look how amazing the frosting is. How do they do that?

I have fully committed to being a true addict. They even give you a menu so you know what flavor is on what day, you see...they even support my addiction. I asked Gian if we could make this our family home evening event every week. Ahahhahahahahha...Everyone you need to go try this place and you will be as OCD as I am!

Their address here in Utah is 1774 N. University Parkway, Provo. It is right next to one of my other favorite addictions Sub Zero and Great harvest. Go visit and fall in love with food all over again!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

No fair!! Utah has the best places for food! Too bad It would be like, 2 in the morning there if I left right now to get those cupcakes! I wish we could live there too! And not just for the cupcakes! :)

Mayce and Ethan said...

Sounds delicious, I wish I were still in Utah! I'm so glad I found your blog, you and your husband are so adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...