Monday, February 1, 2010

A Fairy Tale Birthday

My darling favortest Niecesicle Isabella Grace Ericksen A.K.A Ella just turned 4 years old. She is growing up right before my eyes. It just chokes me up.

Ella couldn't decide if she wanted Cinderella at her party or Alice in Wonderland. So my sister Brittany thought since Ella loves tea parties she would make a party that followed the same party theme as Alice in Wonderland. It turned out sooooooooo cute. She served juice, bubbly juice, and chocolate milk for the girls to enjoy at their tea party. She also had little finger foods, like fruit and cookies, that Alice found quiet suitable for her Idaho visit.

It was such a girly party and so much fun. Alice did hair, while Ella's Aunt Katie painted nails, and Brittany helped them decorate cookies. All the girls really enjoyed Alice and wanted to sit next to her. They all were so fascinated with Alice in Wonderland...some of the girls left with an English accent.

Look at all the tiny, cute details!

Love the freaking doilies!

Different lanterns were amazing...where do you even find those?

All the little princesses having fun.

Ella wanted Alice to sit next to her, but Alice wanted to sit next to the birthday girl even more.

Ella had a little cake and got to blow out her own candles and everyone sang "Happy Birthday." When Alice asked Ella if she had made a wish Ella replied, "I already got it."

It was a perfect fairy tale!

Opening her birthday presents.


The hair station.

The nail station.



Brit did such a great job with everything. The girls had a great time, and I know that this has created memories for a lifetime. Way to go cute mommy Brittany!

5 comments:

sarah said...

OMG!! Cutest Birthday ever! One day maybe I will be having you fly to South Carolina to surprise Peyton for her birthday :) miss you rooms!

Mayce and Ethan said...

Princess themed parties are so cute! You fit the part perfectly! I'm from Las Vegas but I had family in Henderson. Ask if he knows the Hyer family. Ethan hasn't decided for sure what type of law to do - he's keeping his options open. What schools does your husband want to apply to?

Unknown said...

This is so dang cute! You make a great Alice.

Gian said...

For sure I know the Hyers...Kevin and them right?...we were in the same stake, hung out some in high school and stuff...I want to go to law schools in California mostly...

Mayce and Ethan said...

Ya that's them! Kev just got married! I don't blame you, California would be great. No UNLV for you huh! Well good luck, it's an exciting time for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...