Tuesday, January 19, 2010

X to the Mas

Peoples, don't you judge me for taking 4 weeks to share the happiest time of the year with you!!! I just could not decide if I wanted to harass you with nonsense pictures. So really I was thinking of your best interest, and not procrastinating! So please view at your own discretion!

So every year we pull names from a hat to decide which sister has who for Christmas. This is quite lovely since there are a few of us. We are able to make it personal and still able to get them something nice without breaking the bank. Then for the sisters we don't have, we do stocking stuffers (which is a tongue tie for me). I love this little organized plan we have going on. It keeps everyone included and loved!

We had Brittany and Mike this season, and gave them a date box kit. It was supposed to be comical since she is prego and has two little ones running around. So in the kit we put a movie gift card, a Cafe Rio gift card, cash for a baby sitter, Gum, and candles to set the ambiance! It even came with directions of how to use the kit. We gave Hunter cute little cars that were perfect for his darling pudgy hands. And Ella... well read below.

This year McCall had me and gave me this really cute handmade gift - it was a magnet board, to clip recipes to. She was even cute enough to give me some of her recipes. Funny enough, I gave her recipes as stocking stuffers. Great minds think alike. She gave Gian the game Pit, which was hilarious to play! The most fun this game provided was to drive McCall crazy with the bell it comes with! We would ding the bell in-between McCall's words creating her to be utterly frustrated.... hahahahahah. Ohhh sweet memories!!!



Ok, these next few pictures are out of order, but I gave you a fair warning telling you that you must view these at your own discretion.

So I spilled the beans {accidentally of course} to Gian about what he was getting for Christmas. I don't know why I did that...It's not like me! I was so upset with myself! Anyways I told him that his watch that he has been wanting for for the last year might not come in before we left for Idaho. So I improvised and tricked Gian into believing that his REAL Christmas gift did not come at all, and that I had to hurry and buy something at the mall before we left for our trip.

So this is Gian opening his gift not knowing what was at the bottom of the box!

This is Gian so excited he could barely contain his energy after finding the watch of his dreams in the bottom of the box.


In case you cannot tell, this is Gian opening his gift from me...WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

We gave Ella this teapot set that was made with real glass. So it was like an authentic teapot and teacup. She was soooooooo excited that she gave me the biggest hug ever...I think she liked it!


THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR......

Yes, this was indeed our Holiday PJ's for the year 2009. They are little kids, size 10, Mario Party Pajamas! We wore them Christmas eve, I even slept in them but they became so incredibly uncomfortable that we didn't even wear them Christmas day.


Don't you just love them? People always think that we are under the age of 18 so I thought...lets dress the part!

7 comments:

kme1981 said...

I want to fit into a size 10 kids! I think you guys should save them for your kids...they can wear them when they are 20!

Emily said...

That is too cute! I love the idea of the real tea set! Kids love to feel like adults :) Sounds like a wonderful christmas and what fun PJ's!

R+M said...

bahahahahah love the pjs. youre a funny writer.


ps my word verification is "uncoo" hahahahhaha

Unknown said...

Those pjs are kickin!
I love seeing your Christmas splendor.

Lindsay said...

I love the date in a box gift you gave! And you guys look awesome in those pj's! I love Christmas!

Josh and Tiff said...

Cute! Looks like you had a fun Christmas. I love love love the p.j.'s. so funny.

BrittWilk said...

love the jammies. you guys are way too cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...