Friday, February 12, 2010

Cubical of Photography

At our wedding we had a photo booth that would shoot out two strips of the vertical photos. The idea {BRITTANY ERICKSEN} was to have the guests take one of the strips and then paste the other strip to scrapbook paper and then write a message next to their photo. With the pictures they took home they also got a hand made magnet that Gian and I made. Which may I add, turned out amazing!

The best part about this entire thing {for us that is} was we got a CD of all the photos that were taken from that day. So below are some images that I thought had to be shared. And for those of you who follow our blog, I thought you would enjoy seeing yourself on here as well.

It was really nice to go through this CD because there were images that I have never seen before, EVER! Like the ones from Brittany and Ella, Brittany and me, and Brittany and her family. I am not discriminating or anything.... I am just saying... I have never once in my life seen these pictures before!

Take a look at a few of the funniest, cutest, outrageous, and my personal favorite photo shoots....


Sarah & John, who are now officially engaged! YAY... Marriage!


The Royals


Heheheh Matt & Wendy Ollerton


Spencer Ollerton {ring barer}
hahahha love his attitude!




Can you see why I was so upset to see this nearly 6 months
after our wedding? I am so glad you guys understand!
PS Hunty was topless because he gushed out blackberries all over his white dress shirt!


I love Katie & Chris Erickson, and their little family!


Love it. Seth & Abbie Ollerton!


How funny are these little boys? This is Ben Erickson.


Kids, really make this fun! This is Ryan & Corey Ollerton's Family
Does Corey remind you of any actor in a famous LDS film.... I don't know, it has a song like "The circle of our love..." Can I please tell you I thought she was a celebrity as a kid!


Work it girls!


Bethany & Paul Creer


Tiffany & Josh Versey


Beautiful Sarah, Ashley, & Jessie


The Best Bridesmaids Ever and The Bride


Groomsmen, Bridesmaids & The Bride



The Wedding Party
Can you believe how many of us squeezed in here? Truly amazing!


I just realized this... Look at the top left corner, where the curtain is opening. Hhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha Hilarious!


Hahahahahhahahahah
Groomsmen & The Groom


Tina and her mom!


Who taught these kids their skills?


My Maja!


See what I have been missing out on? I just wanted to see the ones
with my sister! Is that too much to ask for? I think NOT!


Ella {flower girl}


This one might be my ultimate favorite! Look at all those funny faces!


Tina & Elyse {bridesmaids}


The Happy Couple?


Towards the end we did color photos... which I wish we had more of!


Whitney & Brad Royal
Seriously... This couldn't be any funnier if you guys tried!!!
Nice mooooooooooves!


My beautiful sister-in-laws Michelle and Natalie. I love them!

Thank you everybody who was a part of the best day of my life! It was so fun to see all of you have a great time and be there to support us! We love all of you very much.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw me :) Oh, it was a beautiful wedding McKinley. I miss you!

Brittany said...

I love all of those pictures! And sheesh! I have the copies of the other pictures for you, so don't hate :)

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

hahahah It's ok Brit I really don't mind. I was just giving you a hard time because I love you and your my sister!

Seth Ollerton said...

We had a fabulous time at your wedding and were so glad that we could spend the day with you guys! Not to mention the photo booth was so fun!- Abbie

sarah said...

I've always wanted a photo booth at my wedding! Whenever I get married I will for sure I have one! :) These are all so cute, definitly wish I lived closer so I could have gone. The pictures are beautiful kin!

Unknown said...

oooh new header!!
i love these photos...

kme1981 said...

Your wedding was so much fun! I loved that photo booth! Ben was dying to keep going back in and taking more and more pictures! Thanks for posting all of those!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...