Sunday, March 14, 2010

March Madness 2010

Ok can I first start by saying Gian and I had no idea it was daylight savings today! Our phones automatically switched times, so we had no idea why every clock we looked at was off. I thought at first the power went out for exactly one hour. Then I thought maybe its daylight savings. I ran to my calendar to confirm, thank goodness someone was smart enough to have it written somewhere!

NOW the fun and important stuff... the reason of this great day... the reason we are all alive today(sometimes I like to be dramatic)! In case you were not only clueless about today's clocks changing, there was the NCAA Basketball Tournament Bracket Announcement today. Regardless of my interest in sports, I love to get involved with the fun activities that go on for sports. With that said, Gian and I have created a Bracket group on ESPN.com, where you, my dearest little friends, can predict who will become the next NCAA Basketball champions for 2010. The winner will receive a wonderful gift from me and Gian. All we need is for you to write your FULL EMAIL ADDRESS in the "words of affirmation" so we can invite you. Make sure it is no later than Wednesday March 17. Please only one per person, but as many people per household as you would like. Just verify each email for each person. I want to assure you this is not a gamble... just a fun game where you have the chance to win a fabulous prize (Brad and Whitney, if you play I predict you guys will win. I am not bias... Brad is really into college ball and I don't doubt their skills).

May the best team win.. and good luck!

4 comments:

Lewis said...

I'm not into college hoops much either but UNLV made it so this should be fun.

Email | LKBM85@gmail.com

R+M said...

Ryanbrown0@gmail.com and mccall85@gmail.com. Do we pick winners or brackets? Ryan says he knows who will win but he's not so sure about how he'd do on the brackets. We'll seeeeee!

Unknown said...

I didn't get the invite but brad did!!
whitneyhorito@yahoo.com
PS you guys need to come by and fill out brackets... we hang them on the wall....

Unknown said...

Brian wants in too....

bbollard2@gmail.com
meganforbush@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...