Monday, March 8, 2010

Alice and Wonderland

In case you were wondering... I LOVED IT. I mean from the beginning of time I loved this movie, and really Disney cannot do anything wrong in my mind. The plot was amazing, but nothing I thought it would be. I love the artsy feel Tim Burton put into this, along with the costumes, make up, and animation. And of course Johnny Depp did a great job. My one and only complaint is... Alice had brown eyes... WHY? She has always had blue eyes. I like when things stay close to the original, and that was the only thing that bothered me. Other then that, everything was spectacular. Here are some pictures for your liking.

The White Queen

This scene is amazing and the flowers are genius

I love the Mad Hatter's make-up and The Red Queen is so sassy!

I loved Chesire... look at those eyes, and his smile is better than in the cartoon.

Alice with BROWN EYES, but the shot is awesome!

Tweetle Dee and Tweetle Dumb. They remind me of something/someone, I can't figure it out.... do you know?




3 comments:

sarah said...

So mad I haven't gotten to see it yet! But of all people I knew you would see it as soon as it came out :) My parents saw it in 3D and said it was amazing, maybe this weekend I will wander over to the movie theater. Did you see it in 3D?

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to see this!!! Except for Anne Hathaway... she's not my favorite actress....

R+M said...

LOVED it. soooooo goooooood. the eye color thing didn't bother me...I really enjoyed almost all of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...