WE ARE PREGNITO!!!
Ok the full story from the beginning. It was Monday night February 22 when I was at the mall with a girl friend. She said the most endearing words, "McKinley your ladies are looking quiet big." I was so excited because I was thinking the exact same thing earlier that week. Before I could thank her for the nicest complement I have ever received, she finished the rest of her sentence, "I bet you are pregnant." I laughed it off and said, "Nooo... there is no way, my period is late, but it has been late for the last few months." That little thought festered in my pretty little brain. So when I got home I thought I would take a pee stick test. One thing I for sure thought was that I would fail! I really had no thought in my mind I could possibly be pregnant. I did exactly what the instructions told me to do, and left the stick to its lonesome and went and watched TV for a few minuets because I really had no inkling of a thought. I went back into the bathroom to confirm what I thought I already knew.... and this is what I saw.

Can you believe this little plus sign and the word "yes"... I still can't believe it. For a while I was worried I was having a hysterical pregnancy . But don't worry we went to the doctors today and had an ultra sound. We got to hear the baby's heart beat. It is still really small because I am 8 weeks, and the doctor thinks by the measurements that I am 7 weeks 2 days. But on March 29 will be our 10th week appt and we will get a better idea of how far along we really are. Here is the ultra sound of our little nugget from today.
Sorry I am not sure if you can see it, I just took a picture of it on my cell phone. PS... can I just tell you this has been the longest 3 weeks of my life. I don't know if I can last much longer. The morning sickness, which I think should be renamed to miserable-sickness AKA allday-sickness, is so annoying. I just do not enjoy being nauseous let alone spelling the word! How do women have multiple pregnancies? I have a new found appreciation for all the mommies out there! Ohhh the best thing about this is my sister Brittany is preggers with her #3 and is due in July, so our blueberry nugget {because it is about the size of a blueberry, that what it said in my pregnancy book} and her little girl will only be 3 months apart. How much fun!! They will be BFF's ahhahahaha.
Over and out cap'n
This is Gian ---> I'm still soiling myself.... Peace out for now fool.



.jpg)


12 comments:
I'm so glad you were able to go and get an ultrasound! Isn't that the best?!? And, isn't it hard to believe something so tiny can make you so sick all day, every day? :) Hang in there...it does get so much better :) Congratulations!!!!
I'm still so excited for you guys! Everytime I go to the store and see baby stuff, I want to buy some! But, since I already have drawers full of stuff, I'm waiting to find out what you're having so I have a reason to go out and buy all of the cute baby stuff!!
I really liked your story of how it all went down too. You guys are awesome, and you will make awesome parents too! I hope you'll be one of the lucky girls and you won't be sick in a couple weeks!
Congratulations!!! Very exciting for both of you.
YAY! I'm so happy the doctor confirmed it :) You are going to make such a great mommy kin! It really is the best thing ever! Our little munchkins will only be a little over a year apart :)
ahhhhhh!!!!!!! i'm sooooo excited! and i promise you'll forget all about the sick when you're sitting at your computer in a year, commenting on your friends' blog with one hand and with your little squirmer in the other arm giving you slobbery kisses on the neck and pulling your pony tail (wait... that's me right now. ha.). there's nothing better or cuter. you guys will be the best parents!!!
and i just noticed you have our blog wrong on your side bar!! we're actually thewilkfam.blogspot.com... and we post more than every 9 months. ha.
yay I can't wait for him/her to get here!
Soil away, Gian. Soil away. Congrats you guys.
I hope it's girl then we can do an arranged marriage for her and Ethan
McKinley!!! I am so excited for you - even though it was a surprise, I think that's the best surprise ever! I bet you are the cutest prego lady ever!! Congrats!
I just wanted to say I heard the news and just got on your blog. We are so happy for you guys! Hang in there McKinkley! You guys have the best Doc. out there FYI! He'll take good care of you!
Wow! McKinley!!! That's so super excited for you two!!! That is so funny how you found out. What a surprise. Congratulations! Love you!
Post a Comment