My sister Brittany showed this product to me about five years ago. It is sooooooooo AWESOME. It is a nail buffer and each side has a specific purpose, and by the time you are done with step 4 your nails will glisten with every flex of light. I get mine at Target, I saw one at Sephora, but I am not sure if they are the same thing. Sorry I don't know the name... but go to Target and you will see it by the nail polish.

For skin products I have found that Aveeno's Skin Brightening Daily Scrub work lovely for me. Being pregnant I have developed the beauty of acne! This has been the only thing to help my skin that has a mind of its own. It does not dry out my skin which is always an issue for me, but it does not leave it oily either. Also, there are small little beads that exfoliate your skin very gently, so you do not feel like you have just removed the first 7 layers of your skin.
When I was in the 5th grade my friends mom gave me this Satin Hands by Mary Kay. Ohhh your hands will never be softer. It is a three piece set with thick lotion and exfoliates. Your hands will feel like porcelain.
My favorite mascara are these two. This first one is Clinique's High Impact it gives your eyelashes fulness, and makes them really dramatic. The other one is Channel's Inimitable. I love the length it gives my eyelashes and the brush separates each lash. So there is no way you could love one more then the other.



HERE IT IS! It is called Serum Nuit by Kerastase. It is all in French so I am not sure what I am reading on the bottle. Just look at the image if you have any questions. You put this product in your dry hair at night and your hair literally absorbs all the nutrients, leaving your hair healthy. I recommend using it several nights through out the week to see the full results. When I was using it consistently, people always asked if I had extensions or if my hair was real. It just gives your hair that moisture and luster it needs.
For skin products I have found that Aveeno's Skin Brightening Daily Scrub work lovely for me. Being pregnant I have developed the beauty of acne! This has been the only thing to help my skin that has a mind of its own. It does not dry out my skin which is always an issue for me, but it does not leave it oily either. Also, there are small little beads that exfoliate your skin very gently, so you do not feel like you have just removed the first 7 layers of your skin.
When I was in the 5th grade my friends mom gave me this Satin Hands by Mary Kay. Ohhh your hands will never be softer. It is a three piece set with thick lotion and exfoliates. Your hands will feel like porcelain.
My favorite mascara are these two. This first one is Clinique's High Impact it gives your eyelashes fulness, and makes them really dramatic. The other one is Channel's Inimitable. I love the length it gives my eyelashes and the brush separates each lash. So there is no way you could love one more then the other.

What product do you love and use? Feel free to share your favorites! I hope that this helps any one who is looking for a product but isn't sure of what direction to go.





1 comment:
I want to try that hair treatment, I remember you telling me about it before. I love those nail filers, my nails feel so awesome after wards. My favorite mascara is Rimmel London' sexy curves. Great reviews, they helped a lot!
Post a Comment