Monday, July 12, 2010

... And the Land of the FREEE!!

I know 4th of July was almost two weeks ago, but we have lives people!! I can't just drop everything to update this blog. hahahah Just kidding. I just wasn't sure how I wanted to do this post because there are so many photos. So I thought the best way to do it is to just post the pictures with a brief description and let you enjoy them for yourself. Wahhh laaaaaaaaaaa... enjoy my friendly little blog followers. You are the reason of my very existence... well blog existence that is!

Quick background... we were in Rexburg, Idaho. My sister Brittany and her husband live there with their now 3 kids. Ella is 4yrs old, Hunter is 2yrs old, and Lily is only 9 days old. My parents have a house out there too... it is where our family gets together. It is AWESOME!!!

Since this is where we come together as a family I thought I would make you a little key of family members incase you get lost in these photos. My dad's daughter Sita who is married to Adam came all the way from New York... they have a son Cyrus who is 3 yrs old and a daughter Minna. Kachina who is right below Sita came with her boyfriend Marco. They are living in San Diego. I have a cousin named Jared Ollerton who is married to Melinda and have 4 kids Lauren, Spencer, Leah, and Seth. They live down the street from Brittany. Jared is an anesthesiologist at the hospital.

Ok now you can enjoy the photos...

The beginning of the parade on Saturday morning July 3rd.

It is really hard to tell, but this is a baby horse that came up to us and she was sooooo cute!!!

Some fun cars...


This guy made this blue car himself, neat huh?

We love this grocery store, and how sweet is this float?

Bahahahhaah a pluming company!


This is the "man's trip." They went to Wyoming to get some legit fireworks. My dad loves having all these boys around!!

Lauren, Spencer, Leah, Ella and Hunter having fun in the hot tub.

hahahah Hunty has dinner on his face... look at that cute little boy!

Uncle Gian is throwing the ball to the kids. Look at how excited Ella is to catch the ball!
Sorry the pillar is in the way.

Kachina and Marco
Michael taking Ella and Hunter on a ride

These kids love their dad!

Koko (my mom) playing with Ella and Cyrus

They had such a fun time playing with each other.


Such sweet toys! I wish I had these growing up!


It may look like we started the fireworks early, but the sun stays out until 10pm in Idaho. I am not even kidding. We were doing fireworks until 12am.

1 comment:

Diana Smith said...

It looks like you had so much fun! That is such a beautiful area, I didn't know Idaho had such scenic views. You have a lot of family haha I got a little confused, had to read that part a little slower to see who is who!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...