Liliana Kathleen Ericksen
July 3, 2010 at 10:03 pm
5lb 14oz and 19.5" long
Cries like a little kitten
Mom and baby are doing great. Brittany went to the hospital around 8:15ish and the baby was there less than two hours. Liliana is literally the smallest little thing I have ever seen, and she was full term, just 5 days early of her due date. I can't wait to spend more time with her and see her personality and watch her grow. She has Ella and Hunter for older siblings and they are sooooooooo cute with teeny weeny Lily. Congrats to Brittany and Mike!! What a cute little family you guys have.





1 comment:
Thank you thank you thank you for posting pictures!!! I've been checking their blog like crazy since she was born and I'm dying for the story! She is such a beautiful little baby! Congrats Auntie! PS...you're next!!!
Post a Comment