Our little Gummy Bear has been kicking and punching like I have no nerve endings. I think he may become a ninja or possibly an MMA cage fighter when he grows up. There are a few times that he has kicked or moved so hard that it tickles, and I have literally laughed out loud.
Fun facts...
Cravings:
Still loving spicy and sour foods, and meat with every meal. I have been craving icy things, but nothing in particular or specific but these things always sound good - smoothies, shakes, malts, icees from 7/11 and snow cones.
First Time Kicks:
I have no idea when I really felt him because I couldn't tell if it was him or gas... hahahha. But I know that Gian felt him for the first time when we were in church during sacrament. I think we both thought it was pretty interesting.
Pains:
My feet and back have started to hurt. I now must sleep with pillows to support my belly when I lay on my sides... it is starting to get heavy!!!
Thoughts:
My niece Lily was born and I was lucky enough to be there for her birth. I did not know how emotional it was going to be. It brought me closer to reality than I was expecting, which was a very good thing. I needed to see and be reminded of what it will really be like to have a new born. I have mini panic attacks where I am not sure if I know what I am doing, or if I even know how to do anything. Of course, I am so happy and thrilled for the day to come where I can finally see our little guy, but it has been very humbling to think God really must know what he is doing to trust me with a baby.
Names:
We have our list, but are choosing not to share the name until after the baby is born and we are set on what we will name him.
Nursery:
I have no theme, or idea how I want to decorate it. We just got our changing table this week, and the crib should be coming soon. I have found a bedding I like but it is pretty basic and classic, so it makes decorating much more difficult. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
Body Changes:
My belly button has popped out. I feel like it looks like that little thing you put in the turkey to indicate that it is cooked all the way. My wedding ring still fits... so I am happy that I am not swelling up toooo much, yet. Give it a few more weeks, you might see some "fake it till you make it" bling wrapped around my little piggy.
Doctors Say:
My uterus is measuring just on track. His heart beat sounds loud and healthy. Blood pressure is just fine. No gestational diabetes. Everything is good!!!
We have just less then 13 weeks before my due date. It doesn't seem like it couldn't come any faster if I wanted it to, and then I remember... no this timing is perfect. We have just the amount of time to get all the things we need.





6 comments:
Yay for 13 weeks! I'm so excited Kin! I want to see him...NOW. You look adorbs pregnant by the way :) Have fun decorating the nursey, it was one of my favorite things to do while being pregnant!
I love that you thought that song was about babies!
Nursery ideas (I've given this A LOT of thought since everything I think of is usually for a girl): zoo animals, dinosaurs, cars, sports, boats, camping..
Also, there are some pretty cubic zirconia rings at the Nordstrom half yearly sale that you could rock if your ring ever doesn't fit. Like this band, this rock, my favorite, or this baller.
love your belly. you're so cute! and now i'm totally in suspense about the name. boo. and don't worry - i don't think you ever feel ready for a baby. i didn't even feel ready for my 2nd. just pray a lot. He'll always give you what you need.... patience, energy, a 5 minute nap, stamina, the will to get up in the middle of the night (again...). i've decided Heavenly Father loves mothers extra. :)
you look so prego! I can't believe you only have 13 weeks left, it is going to fly by now!
McKinley,
This is a dumb blogger question. How do you get space between your paragraphs of text in your post? Mine won't do it.
Please name your baby "Baby". Every time I hear someone say "baby" or "babe", I think of your unborn child.
Post a Comment