Thursday, August 26, 2010

Why I Married Gian

When Gian and I were still dating we were just hanging out talking when Fergie's song "Glamorous" came on. Time went by and we were both still singing the song because it was stuck in our heads. Gian decided to show off his vocal cords trying to impress me. This is how the song came out of his mouth:
"G-D-R-O-N-T-I-U-S yeah glamorous."

I instantly looked at Gian and with a huge stink eye said, "WHAT!!!!!!!" It wasn't even a question at that point.... it was a statement, like who in the world are you and where did you come from. He had no idea that Fergie was spelling out the name of her song. I literally was on the ground laughing with tears!

This is one of my favorite memories I have of Gian!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

it wasn't nearly as bad as McKinley made it out to be...

Camille Spence said...

that is the funniest thing ever!! haha!!

Brittany said...

what did Gian think he was spelling? Or did he think the song was just throwing out random letters? Haha funny either way :)

Bethany said...

That is really funny Gian! Thanks for the laugh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...