I know that I have been some what of a grinch this season. But if it is not too much to ask, I have one very important thing to ask for on my Christmas list. It may seem like too much since I have been so grumpy, but if you could do just this ooooooooooooooooone pretty little thing, I think the world would be a better place. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKK here it is... Please, PLEASE, PUH-LEEEEASE let Gian do well on the LSATs, like possible 100%. If you were to allow this to happen, I truly feel that every person in the whole wide world would benefit. Ahhahahahahah OK maybe I am over exaggerating, but for reals Santnizzel I know it would make one little boy awfully happy. So do your holiday magic and give us a Christmas Miracle.
Ohh and maybe a trip to Disneyland?!?! Just saying... it has been a long time, and I am really missing it, and I have never gone with Gian. Also Ekemona needs it more than me!
Love you forever and ever times a bigillion,
McKinley M.





6 comments:
You're hilarious! I hope he does well too, that would be such a blessing for you guys. You will have to let me know what happens. And a trip to Disneyland is not a bad idea!
Good luck Gian, we are all saying a little prayer for you on December 11th!!!!
It would be bad for us because then Berkley will for sure want him and you guys won't have any reason to stay stuck in Provo...
jk. but seriously.
Oh man that sounds familiar. I think I wrote that letter a few times (or maybe it was a few prayers) during the many years of supporting my sweet hubby! Hang in there students and enjoy the ride. Yes, I meant studentS. Didn't you know the wife earns an honorary degree?
Post a Comment