I love these! It makes me wish I would have gotten newborn pictures taken of my boys! And it makes me excited to see him (and you, of course!) in person soon hopefully!!
Not only are those priceless, but I am shocked that you were able to be so organized and motivated to get these taken when he was only 5 days old. I feel proud of myself for getting it done at 2 weeks. Way to go McKinley!
We are nothing special except for the fact that we like a little spice in our life. We hope that you will be able to find joy and humor throughout our blog and get a real sense of who we are. Thank you for your comments and stopping by to read.
4 comments:
I love these! It makes me wish I would have gotten newborn pictures taken of my boys! And it makes me excited to see him (and you, of course!) in person soon hopefully!!
Not only are those priceless, but I am shocked that you were able to be so organized and motivated to get these taken when he was only 5 days old. I feel proud of myself for getting it done at 2 weeks. Way to go McKinley!
cute!!! I need to meet him!!
Post a Comment