America, for your 237th birthday, I want to thank you for all your glory and star spangle bannered ways! How blessed we are to live in a country that supports and uplifts freedom and who we want to be! Thank you for your greatness!!! I shall reward you with my children....
Our friends from church hosted a get-together with hot dogs, fire pit, s'mores, and fireworks. Man, this neighborhood knows how to put on a show!! It was a good way to fill the void of our traditions in Idaho.
Ekemona and his friend from church enjoying their ice cream from the ice cream truck.
Sparklers were invented for the 4th of July, I swear by it!
What is a holiday if you can't dress your children up in theme colors? Eke is really into super heroes these days. He had Gian make him fly in the air while his arms were straight out like Superman.
The twins in their gingham plaid and star denim headbands.
Ruffles and bows











2 comments:
"I shall reward you with my children" = best quote ever. Also, I have decided I love a good reason for outfit coordination. And those rompers!! The cutest! !!
Mckinley! I love your blog. I just started following it because I'm coming back to the blogging world :) Your little family is so cute! Where did you get your layout & such for your blog? Do you use blogger or wordpress? I'm trying to give my blog a whole new makeover but i have no idea what I'm doing. Anyway, love your blog and love you and your cute family!
Post a Comment