Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Nursery

In case you wanted to see what it looks like to have three cribs in on room!!

I've changed a few things since this picture was taken, but this is the kids' room. This is how we function in our apartment. 


The bumpers are breathable and SID safe/approved. I am so in love with them. Two girlfriends gave these to me for my baby shower along with the darling sheets. 

The sheets are from Pottery Barn Kids, but I did see ones just like it at Target.

I saw on Pinterest a girl did her own button art. I changed mine a little. 


The mobiles were also a Pinterest inspiration. I made all of it, except the fabric, while I was on bed rest. It was an awesome craft to do!

The cribs, shelves, rug and frames are all from Ikea. I am in love with these cribs!! They are low so it isn't hard to bend over and change the sheets. Wish I had these looooooooooong ago!!

2 comments:

Brissa said...

this is so cute! i love the balance between the boy and girl stuff! you nailed it!

AmbertheGreat said...

I love your nursery!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...