Saturday, July 4, 2009

...Then Comes a Baby in a Baby Carriage

Ok, just to clarify... by no means are we about to have a baby... I just wanted to finish the rest of the saying.

While I stay working at my wonderful, amazing job, Gian will finish up school at BYU. Once he is done with that he will go on to law school. That location is not yet determined. So it looks like he has about 3-4 more years, I am sooooooooo happy I am done with school.

As far as kids go, we would like to wait two years so we can enjoy time as a married couple, and so we can wait until he is almost done with school. But what ever happens will happen. And if things change then we would be thrilled, after all its not our timeline, it's the Lord's.

We don't really know where we want to live long term, or where we want to raise a family. As of right now, we are both agreeing on Southern California. I said it's up to wherever he gets the job he wants, and that I really want to live by the ocean. I would like to live next to my sisters, because I love them so much and I would want my kids to be close to their cousins.

Yep, we are going to have a great life together! He makes me laugh like no other, and he is one of the most thoughtful people I have ever met. I feel like I am the luckiest girl in the whoooooole wide world. I don't mean that to sound to cliche, but I am absolutely telling the truth. I couldn't ask for more!!!!


Come visit our blog at www.gianandmckinley.blogspot.com to hear more about wedding plans and to catch up on all our funny stories as we grow together!

2 comments:

R+M said...

Yay you started a blog! love the posts, but that last one's title is a little confusing when I read it in my blog list! ahahhaah keep the posts coming.

Erin said...

WOW! Gian! Long time. Engaged and everything, I see. Way to be. Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...