Dear Girl Scout Cookies,
I love everything about you that you choose to be. You are the most perfect concoction that has ever been thought of. It is like a birthday party with a pinata in my mouth every time I eat one of these divine pieces of heaven. I love that I can spend hundreds of dollars on you and know that it all goes to a good cause... and that it supports the darling little kids that hold up cute signs to indicate where my addiction may live during the spring season.
Look how perfect your little round shape is. My taste buds are already jumping with joy just admiring your beauty! Please let me know your recipe, so I can enjoy you year round.

I will not advertise the amount of boxes I have bought, nor the bitter feelings I may feel when having to share, but I will display my undying love for you! I do not know how to describe how my insides feel when I partake of an insane number of cookies... but my mouth has never been happier.

So I would just like to thank you for always thinking of me and my needs. Thank you for helping me help you!
Love always and forever,
McKinley M.





4 comments:
My wife is awesome...haha...
Hi, My name is McCall Brown and I am a samoaholic. I haven't had a single samoa since spring of 2006. It breaks my little heart but secretly I am grateful. I know one will equal 64,734 cookies so it's better to not to even be around them. I can't put myself in dangerous situations!
You guys are funny.
I love girlscout cookies but that picture of the samoa nearly sent me to the bathroom to hurl. darn this sesame seed....:)
Post a Comment