Sunday, April 18, 2010

What the F David Blaine

In case you have no idea who David Blaine is, he is this amazing magician that really boggles my mind. Gian are I are watching him on TV right now. He is so phenomenal that people have made fun of him and his insane ways. He makes Chris Angel look like a fraud. First watch these clips of how he can bend time and manipulate objects. He does magic on random people on the street... at their homes... to celebrities... to celebrities on the streets. Anyways, just watch it!










The only reasonable logic of his ridiculous talent is simply time travel! I mean how is there any other explanation? Really... even if he does share his secrets, explain how he can do it in that time? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!

Now that you have seen how insane his tricks are you must watch this hilarious spoof. You will forever say, "What the F David Blaine?" when feeling confused and shocked!


2 comments:

Mayce and Ethan said...

Ha ha ha! I love that skit "What the F David Blaine" it's so freaking funny. Oh and yes he really is mind boggling! So how is the pregnancy going? You need to post belly pics!

Brittany said...

haha! That was so funny!!! I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...