OKAAAAAY, here is what all of you have been waiting for...
Is this the McKinley you once knew and remember? Me too... this is at 5 weeks before the hormones morphed my body into this alien shape ball.
And it begins... doesn't it start so early? I don't think people can really tell yet. I think they think I haven't gone to the bathroom in a few days, or maybe ate a large meal. Ohhh no, let me tell you, that it's actually a 5 oz fetus that is the size of a turnip (What is a turnip? That is what my "what to expect" iPhone app says). PS this is 16 weeks exactly.

And lastly this is how I feel, or better choice of words... self perceive my little, alien morphing, baby making machine body looks. Just take away the color green. I feel that hair too!!! Hormones are taking over my body and telling it what to do and what not to do, IT HAS A MIND OF IT'S OWN!!! Ohh and incase you run into me on a bad day/time of day, I think it would be ok to compare my attitude to the Grinch.
Symptoms as of recent:
*Nose congestion
*Clothes not fitting
*Massive growth of the bussom and bottom
*Acne
*Rapid hair and nail growth
*Uncontrollable hunger
*Peeing of the panties in public!
*Light sleeping
*Forgetfulness/ Unintelligent
Cravings:
*Pickles (I am in love with!!!)
*Jalepenos
*Fruit smoothes
*Fatty dairies (ice cream, whole milk, cheese)
*Curry chicken
*Spicy, flavorful foods
*Vinaigrette
*Pepperoncinis





8 comments:
Congrats my dear McKinley! I am so happy for you and I think you look beautiful! :) Hang in there with all the side effects, I am SURE your baby is going to be BEAUTIFUL just like you and your hubby! :)
Oh McKinley you look so cute pregnant! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear what you are having (for sure!)
You are so stinkin' cute! I love your little belly! With all the crazy stuff going on with your body because of the pregnancy, just think of it as boot camp for having a baby...you don't get a say anymore :) You can't decide when you will sleep, eat, or even use the bathroom once your little guy is born. Enjoy him being nice, safe, and warm in your tummy and being able to do your errands and things :) When he get here things will be a changin' :)
Hey, are you guys us for a game night any time soon? We are also going to Idaho over Memorial weekend..are you guys in?!?!!?
Haha! Oh I just love the little Haole-pino mix you'll be having. That's way better than HAPA. And I'm loving the baby bump!! I am just barely barely barely starting to show I think.. so the next few weeks will be exciting and interesting! I miss you - lets girls do lunch soon. We're gone this next week but after that sometime let's get together!!
haolepino?! GENIUS! It's funny because I don't even notice the bump until I see the comparison...
You are so tiny!!! I know this sounds crazy, but try to enjoy it. There are a lot of positives to being pregnant, and it doesn't last forever. Just think how blessed you are. What a lucky baby to have the both of you.
You are so cute pregnant! Just wait until you're about 7-7.5 months, then you'll really pop :) Although being as little as you are I doubt you will get very big :) Enjoy it, I loved being pregnant! Can't wait to hear officially if it's a boy/girl!
1. You're adorable.
2. You're adorable.
Post a Comment