I am sure everything will go smoothly. I mean, there are so many children in our ward I doubt anyone will even pay attention. So I am fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine (sarcastic voice). Thank goodness I have Gian. I can take up a lot of time introducing ourselves and about how we met, and how we are in love, and have a baby on the way. Hahaha just kidding!!! Maybe we can prank everyone to believe that Gian is from the Philippines and that I brought him back with me from my service trip. Everyone in our ward already thinks he is from another country anyways. They are always shocked to learn he was born and raised in Vegas, which is actually here in the USA. Hahahah I am not even kidding. If you only knew all the things they ask and say.
Ok keep your fingers crossed for me. I am nervous and only hope I know what I am talking about!





4 comments:
You will do fine! I can't wait to hear your amazing talk, it will make sacrament less boring haha
Mckinley, I found your and Mayce's blog and I am so excited to keep in touch with you guys. I can't believe you two are pregnant. That is so exciting. I am adding your blog to my list. Mine is tysonandlohrennolan.blogspot.com
Congratulations on baby boy!!!!! It seems this year is the year of boys.Yipee !!! You will do great on your talk
I am sure all went great!
Adorable blog :)
Post a Comment