Ok, getting back on track... our appointment today was wonderful. Baby weighed in at 8oz right on track for his/her due date. We got to see his/her little face and he/she was opening and closing its mouth which was so neat to see. I can already tell this baby has a cute bum, and the sweetest little hands. You are probably thinking that I get a lot of ultra sounds... that is because I do and that is because my doctor is phenomenal! Like I said, we get spoiled. Maybe you should go to Dr. Ollerton or find a cousin as awesome... all I am saying is don't be jealous. ahhahahahahahhahahah I am just messing with you, I will try to stay more focused as I get to my main point. Because we are only 18 weeks, Dr. Ollerton offered to take a peek for us to see what we are having. How could you deny that privilege?
So of course we agreed and just a few of you suspected it was a girl... you were completely wrong!!! The intelligender was right, we are having a boy! Can you believe it? Of course you can, most of you guessed boy anyway. It was as clear as day. Before Dr. Ollerton could tell us what we were looking at I knew exactly that this thing on the screen was no leg, no arm... it was a male organ that resembled much of a turtle! Another cool fact about Dr. Ollerton is he too served his mission in the Philippines, I don't know what year but I think he is 18 years older than me, so you can do the math. He made an image for Gian's family that read "pagong" which means turtle in Tagalog, indicating that we are having a boy. See, this is why Ryan Ollerton is the best doctor! I am glad you are starting to see my point.
Enjoy this image, you are looking at his bum. We will be getting another ultra sound in about two weeks for our 20 week appointment where they check the heart and brain and other wonderful things.






10 comments:
I Knew you were having a boy! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet the little guy.
Duhhhhhh. Hahahhahahahaha I am so excited it's a boy! They are so fun and curious and active. Isn't it just a miracle that you can see inside your body into another body that is the size of a small fruit? It's just mind blowing, and so special. Congrats, it's a wonderful time of life!
Yay for boys!!!! As much as i wanted to go out and get a bunch of girly things for you, I thought you were going to have a boy!
PS... Is it going to be awkward to have your cousin be your doc and be "down there" to deliver your baby and all? I mean, that's awesome to have such a good obgyn and all, but I don't think I could handle having my cousin be mine!
I guessed right! Congratulations!!! Boys are so much fun...and they keep you on your toes!
Yay for baby boys! He is gonna be so cute! And I'm glad the intelligender was right for you. I am jealous of your doctor. They do things totally different in Albuquerque. I doubt I'll have more than like 3-4 ultrasounds my whole pregnancy. So are you going to be in Utah for the delivery? Congrats again!
Boys rock! (ok, girls do too) I just have to add my two cents about Dr. Ollerton. You see, he's my brother AND he delivered my 3rd baby. NO, it wasn't weird. Do you know how many Dr.'s have seen my parts? I've moved around a lot. He's a professional people!! He is definitely the best and funny to boot. Congrats you two!
wahoo!! congrats! gah i'm so excited for you!
I love little Asians!!! I want one someday soon :)
Congratulations!!! You two are going to be the cutest parents. You are making Bri and I feel a little behind. Maybe we need to start catching up!
Post a Comment