Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin Cookies
Pumpkin Bagels with Cinnamon Butter
Pumpkin Pancakes (my mom makes the best)
Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
Pumpkin Steam Milk from Starbucks
Pumpkin Doughnuts from Krispy Kreme
Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Ice Cream
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin Soup (my dad makes the best)
Pumpkin Carving and Painting (aka Jack-O-Lanterns)
I love Autumn it is such a beautiful season. The trees turn colors, Halloween and Thanksgiving are right around the corner, and we get to celebrate with beautiful food!! Pumpkin is my most favoritist seasonal food. Whoever thought of all the wonderful ways to use pumpkin was just genius! I feel like Bubba from Forrest Gump only about PUMPKINS!!! What is your favorite holiday treat?





3 comments:
YEAHHHH! Fall is here. I love the leaves changing colors and cold air. Just not looking forward the weather after this season....SNOW!
I LOVE those pumpkin donuts at Krispy Kreme.
Pretty much pumpkin ANYTHING will do :) So good to get caught up on your blog! I MISS YOU! Have this baby already, sheesh! :)
Post a Comment