Sunday, September 12, 2010

33 Weeks Down, 7 Weeks To Go

To be exact I am going to be 34 weeks on Tuesday... so I really am closer to being done then just 7 weeks... AND when you are so close to the finish line you really start to count every small little detail!

Due to this wonderful bundle of joy, my clothing barely goes over my belly making me feel like I look mostly like this guy:

This is what I really look like, can you see the similarities?

Ohhh I have to tell you the best part! My little piggies have "shwollen" (that is how Ella says swollen and I love it) up and I am no longer able to wear my wedding ring. I was at work and Gian came to meet me and I was in pain because I forced my ring on earlier that day... BAD IDEA. I couldn't even swirl the ring around. As I painfully managed to rip of my most beloved piece of jewelry Gian looks at me and says, "Maybe this will work better?!" I look at what he had pulled out of his pocket... my new "fake it till you make it" ring!! It is glorious! I felt like he had proposed all over again hahahah. Just kidding. He really is so thoughtful!


Isn't it the most wonderful thing to make believe? See... this is the fun part of being pregnant hahahahaha... JUST MESSING WITH YOU GUYS!!!

Nursery News:
My wonderful mother came in to town. I just love her!!! She organized our whole nursery as I sat there and ate, and untagged things, and didn't do a whole lot. I wasn't feeling good and I have literally had no energy. She is the best mom in the world! She is really talented and has this amazing eye to see where things will go and how good they will look. She really should have been an interior designer. Her brain is magical. PS pictures will come soon I promise, but it isn't done yet. The bedding isn't here and I am not done with decorating.

Baby Shower:
My sister and mom threw me an amazing baby shower and it was the very best thing that has ever happened to me. We got so many wonderful gifts. I wanted to burst into tears with all the things we received. It was everything that we needed and more!! I felt this huge burden lifted off my chest. So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone who supported me and our little family to be! You really answered a lot of my prayers!

Emotions:
Well I have been crying about everything! I was watching MTV's True Life, I'm Deaf, and I found myself in tears the whole episode. I cried in Inception... I guess no one else did. I cried when I held up baby socks, and I even cried when I found out Gian accidently took the camera. One time Gian and I were just sitting on the couch and he was joking and I was laughing while crying. He asked my why I was crying and I said, "You were being mean." He really wasn't, I just thought he was mad, so I cried! WHO AM I? WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN? I can't explain it at all... just that I am 33 weeks pregnant and have hormones raging through my body. DON'T JUDGE ME!!

Brain:
I have been forgetting everything and really feel unconscious. Like Gian will remind me of something and all of a sudden I am like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH! Like I have never heard of it before. It really is like there is this black hole in my head that sucks out every thought I have ever had. I also feel like a broken calculator 2+5=22834384.... yes... yes it does! Things don't make sense in my little pregnancy brain.

Craving:
I am in love with cookies and Hot and Sour Soup from PF Chang's.

Body:
I haven't been feeling good at all! This weekend was the worse. I have been sleeping forever these last few days. I feel like I have enlarged greatly, and that I have more then just this one baby bump, if you know what I mean.... all I am saying is, don't walk behind me. My acid reflux/heart burn has escalated violently which leads me to believe that this baby will have lots of hair. But I believe in mind over matter. So I will start feeling better come Monday! Waaaaaaaaaaaa Laaaaaaaaaaaaa... I am already starting to feel goodness take over my body!

It is crazy to think that this baby will be here so soon! I am getting really excited, especially now that I feel organized and ready. I wonder what he will look like... I am guessing he will look just like Gian. Any guesses of what you guys think? Maybe a blonde headed Gian? hahaha that is what Gian keeps saying!

9 comments:

Emily said...

McKinley,

I can relate to your pregnancy woes. I cried last night, I am so tired and everything right now just seems like too much! My feet and hands swell all the time and I have not been able to wear my wedding ring for awhile now. I am getting my fake it ring soon, but needed home renovations have left us broke! LOL :) My Mom is also in town helping us with our house, she is my lifesaver, since Jeff and I are so busy. Its great having her here to help with everything. I am rooting for you!

The Moss Clan said...

Mckinley,
I just saw your blog! Congrats on being pregnant! I am so excited for you guys! We are also expecting in January! I can totally feel some of your pregnancy pains! But congrats you will be an amazing mom.

Katie

Janssen said...

You look great!! (the only Disney resemblance I see is your Sleeping Beauty hair. . .holy cow, it's amazing).

Mayce and Ethan said...

Oh you are getting so close! I'm jealous :) You are so lucky your mom was able to come help with the nursery. With Ethan super busy at school I"m pretty sure i'll be going at it alone. Oh well. Can't wait to see nursery pics! Oh and you look adorable. Feel lucky that you've only gained weight in your belly.

Mayce and Ethan said...

Oh you are getting so close! I'm jealous :) You are so lucky your mom was able to come help with the nursery. With Ethan super busy at school I"m pretty sure i'll be going at it alone. Oh well. Can't wait to see nursery pics! Oh and you look adorable. Feel lucky that you've only gained weight in your belly.

Unknown said...

holla! you're basically a baller.

Unknown said...

McKinley, I love your super cute blog. It makes me laugh and feel like I'm right there with you telling me the story in person. LOVE IT! Can't wait to see you Friday.

Laura Peterson said...

I would LOVE to come over and see your nursery! AND give you your gift haha

Bethany said...

Wow, I can also relate to the pregnancy woes. You are NORMAL!!! So don't sweat it. It will all work out, well except for that hole in your brain. Sorry to break it to you....it just keeps getting bigger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...