Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

I have seen many blogs do Wordless Wednesday, and I thought today would be a perfect day to copy cat these bloggers and do one of my own.






I feel like this is his head shot for a talent agency ahhah
Hope you have a wonderful and beautiful Wednesday...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, goodness ... he's ADORABLE! Love that pea coat!

vintch said...

most certainly a useful head shot! you've got a little stunner on your hands:)

kme1981 said...

Oh my goodness! Can your little man get ANY cuter?!?!?!??

Brittany said...

Love those pictures. By the way I got your card with that picture in it just so you know :)

R+M said...

Ditto Brittany on the card :)
OMG he is so cute, I LOVE that last pic!! I still can't believe he's one!

Eva Marie said...

Holy HANDSOME batman!!!
What a stud :)

Love these one year old pics.. bless his little heart

Josh and Tiff said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! He is so adorable. I love the chalk board background. How fun!

Unknown said...

so cute.

Diana Smith said...

He is so handsome McKinley! Esp the last picture, his little grin!

Tiffany said...

Can I have him??? PLEASE????? He is delicious. I love that crown too. I think mine are too big for those...but I can dream, can't I?

Courtney B said...

What a BIG boy! Oh my lanta... he's just adorrrable! Lucky mama :)

Rachel said...

Oh he is sooo CUTE! I love that last one of him! Our babies are getting so big!!

Jiza @ The Real JZ said...

Wow he is such a handsome baby boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...