.::Viral Friday::.
TGIF, TGIF, TGIF!!! Do you remember being a kid and thinking Fridays were the best day ever!! I personally was sooooooooooooo excited to watch SNICK with my packet of gushers... for the record, Are You Afraid of the Dark scared the poop out of me and I still watched it ever time!!
Today I am just going to show you photos because these photos are awesome and deserve to be featured on .::Viral Friday::. I hope you enjoy them as well. Have a wonderful and fabulous weekend!
Double Smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile!!
Seriously.... this really did blow my mind!!!
How many of us play Words with Friends? I literally went back to this 7x in one night. He/She used all 7 tiles, 2 triple words, 2 triple letters, and made 8 words!!! INSANE. Look at the total score and the points they made from this one word. This person will always be known as my WWF idol!!! BRILLIANT!!! Absolutely brilliant!
This photo is glorious!!! I never even knew a bubble popped like that! Can you see the reflection... I JUST LOVE IT!
Diaper Ninja hahahahahahaha
Uuuummmmmmm....
What a lovely family!!! But where is their Aunty?
{This one literally made me scream out loud with shock and laughter!!!}
We have an awkward "Situation" on our hands.... Yep that is a famous Jersey Shore member in the middle, wearing a silly turtle neck.
THANK YOU, COME AGAIN
Happy 11/11/11 don't forget to make your wish at 11:11













5 comments:
OMG I stared at the aunty photo forever! I'm in class right now and when I saw it I literally BUSTED out laughing hahahaha
ohmygosh, ALL of them. hahahah. especially the diaper ninja. and the pie thing gets me everry time.
I was amazed by ALL of them! I totally didn't get the family photo with their aunty, until I clicked on it and looked at it larger.... then totally laughed out loud! Awesome.
Those pictures are hilarious! Especially the one where they're sitting on the girl.. Like.. Is that for real?? What are people thinking??????!! LOL
♥Janette, the Jongleur
I didn't see the squished up girl for FOREVER. I was like "Okay, McKinley is on CRACK for thinking this normal picture is funny."
And then...as I scrolled down...the eyes peeped out at me...
I'm still laughing.
Post a Comment