Since you care about every detail of our lives, I have given you the pleasure of viewing our family vacation. I know... YOU ARE WELCOME!! Ahhahaha Just kidding, but I plaster photos of our trip for all who might actually care {that's you mom}. Hope you are having a wonderful week!
My father-in-law, Jerome, has some fan-freaking-tastic glasses that we highjacked
Fair to say we all had a good time with them!
Gian really wants them for his real Rx.
This was our house growing up in Long Beach, CA. We lived here until I was 6 years old.
I actually miss this house a lot! It holds a lot of memories!
See that dinky little tiny island to the right? I use to think that was Catalina hahahahah.
We lived on this boardwalk, and in the summer time this place was packed with roller bladers, runners, bikers and everything you can name. McCall and I would actually sit here and try to sell our collection of rocks or disgusting milkshakes.
Sweet Jill's... My favorite bakery as a little kid. Still is my fave!

Couldn't have asked for better weather.

We stayed in Newport Beach. This was our view... spectacular!

The little E had some rosy cheeks for a couple days... I LOVED IT!!

Trying to make a second bedroom for ourselves. He loved peaking out of his little sleeping area.

This was Ekemona 80% of the time we were in the car.
My BFF/old roommate and her husband had us over for dinner.
They are amazing and we love them.
Ekemona is a big fan of Amrah!!!
Passed out again


Funny story. One night, the door was locked from the inside...yeah!!! No one could get in our out. They tried fixing it from the outside, but then the door knob BROKE OFF. So they spider-manned it up to our balcony where they then took off our whole door to replace a whole new lock and knob. It took them over two hours and we got $50 worth of room service for it. Not bad huh?

Three little cousins sitting on a couch enjoying a movie... ahah
Irvine...cool ferris wheel
Disneyland time!!! Gian kept track on the miles we walked while at both parks with a pedometer...we walked about 28 miles in 3 days...not bad.

Stopped to see Mini

Stopped to see Mini
They filmed Modern Family while we were there eating lunch. Got to see the whole cast!

Our very fist ride... Peter Pan! Lily got a little scared, but everyone had so much fun.

My personal favorite ride of them all! Did you know that a woman once lost her wedding ring in this canal and they shut down the ride and sent scuba divers to retrieve it. Disneyland is AMAZING!!

Our little boat!!!



Our very fist ride... Peter Pan! Lily got a little scared, but everyone had so much fun.

My personal favorite ride of them all! Did you know that a woman once lost her wedding ring in this canal and they shut down the ride and sent scuba divers to retrieve it. Disneyland is AMAZING!!

Our little boat!!!


Saw Holly Madison... not impressed.
Best churros ever...EVER!...spent $28 on them alone...averaged to about 2.7 churros a day...
Gian screamed and grabbed Ryan when he was on The Tower of Terror for the first time.
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Don't you want all of us to be in your ride photos forever!
This picture cracks me up!!! Seriously who kisses on a roller coaster?
WE DO ITCHES!! While we grasp hands and faces!
The stampede of moms and their high-end strollers ahhahahaha!
We are pretty serious about this stuff!
When and how did this happen? We were at Snow White's wishing well.
Talk about being at the right place at the right time. This group of characters were hilarious and did a quick photo shoot with us while we all laughed!
Do you see how this fox tried to steal McCall's stroller.
I felt bad because I don't really like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb.... so I stroked his arm... awkwardly...
Why am I the only one in any of these photos? Seriously, not even one kid...
I can't stand Pinocchio... worst movie EVER!!! I will never ever own it, but this Geppetto was so very kind! I liked him a lot!
I have never loved Mickey Ears as much as I did on him!
Trying to document our ears, but Ekemona was not into it.
Finding Nemo was probably Ekemona's favorite ride.
Amrah cut Gian's Hair and I got ears!
Sisters
Sisters' in-laws...they even just happen to be in the same order as their lovers...MAGICAL!
Gian's face was HILARIOUS!!!
Bahahhahahahahaha Him and roller coasters may be my new favorite combination!
Marco and Kachina look kind of like they're passed out. McCall's hair is crazy! Brittany looks like she's having the time of her life. I had to ride alone, so I had to make my own fun.
Three cousins on the carousel.
Me and Kachina
Toy Story is an awesome ride. Ask Gian. You can clearly see that Gian kicked my trash.
Magical caramel apples...they broke the bank...but they were magical.
We celebrated Crosby's 1st birthday.
Koko {my beautiful mom} with all her grandkids
They see him rollin'...they hatin'...patrollin' tryin' catch him ridin' dirtay...driving back to Utah...check out the little dude's clench on the wheel...






























10 comments:
oh my, that was an amazing post. what a fun trip you guys had! Your ride faces are the best! you crack me up, ha ha the courtesy arm strokeo for tweedle dee and tweedle dum...
A) TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY JEALOUS
B) You look like Alice in Wonderland in your blue dress/shirt (Can't tell...couldn't see the bottom of the outfit). Was this planned?
C) Some day I want to go to Disneyland with just you and me on a girls trip so we can run around like little kids. I think you are the ONLY adult I have ever met (other than my daddy) who gets just as excited as I do in the park. Or maybe even a little more excited, cuz, well you CRIED while entering the park. Geek alert!!
What a fun time!! You girls are all so stinking cute!! Love you all.
OMG this looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! Your ride photos are HILARIOUS and EXACTLY why I think you are awesome! And Ekemona's rosy cheeks! OMG!
LOVEd this post! I love Disneyland, seriously the best place ever. Makes me want to go so bad! darn have to wait a year. haha Your faces crack me up! You and Gian are so funny kissing I would be so no coordinated to know when to do that haha
oh wow! looks like a freakin amazing time!! love the glasses!!
ahahahhahaha these pictures are AWESOME! I don't know why I didn't realize you posted this until now, but instead of posting my own pics, I should just post a link on my blog that says "go here. the pics are better and the commentary is funnier!" It was so much fun.
You have such a cute family, and it looks like you had an amazing vacation with them!
Did you stay at the Marriott Villas? It looks familiar, and we stayed there a couple times. It was nice!
And I want to live in that house in Long Beach! I couldn't imagine being so close to the beach!
Seriously, I FREAKIN' LOVE your roller coaster photos!! You are tooooooooo funny, mama!! You make me piss my pants from laughing so hard!!!
*FUNNIEST BLOG AWARD*
I think this is like my fifth time going through this post, and this is the first time I noticed your HILARIOUS picture of you clawing at your face in terror on one of the rides. Well done!
Your Disneyland pictures make me wan to go so bad! Everything looks so happy!
Post a Comment