Sunday, March 4, 2012

Disney Housewives

.::Viral Friday::.

We have been away on a family vacation at the happiest place on earth with my whole family. Since I have been preoccupied with magic and wonderfulness, today was the first time in over a week that I have been able to touch a computer... Aand that is because of this hilarious video I want to show you.

My friend that I used to work with at Disneyland shared this with me... which meant I had to hop on here to share it will all of you...and I am going to go ahead and count it as Viral Friday, but we won't worry about the dates and how today is Sunday and this was aired last night on a Saturday.... right?!?!


I hope you enjoy it as much as me. I was literally in tears!!!!


THANK YOU, COME AGAIN
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

3 comments:

Bel said...

SOOOOO freaking jelly that you got to go to disneyland!!! Hope you had a great vacation, girly! :)

Tiffany said...

Matt and I loved this skit!!!

Rachel said...

So, I saw something on Facebook about you working there. What did you do there? Were you a princess there?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...