I want to deticate this post to my favorite mother I have ever known Kathy K., my mommy!! I love you sooooooooooooooo so so so so so so much mom!!! You are the most amazing, talented, go-getter, driven, beautiful, funny, happy, brilliantly smart, independent, supportive, unconditional and strongest woman I have ever know. You are a great example and gave me the best childhood I could have ever asked for!! Thank you for being there for me all the times I needed you especially when I come to you in hysterical tears not knowing what to do!!! You are the best and have given us the best life ever!!
P.S. in the picture below, I have no idea who the girl on the far right is....
I love you forever, I like you for always as long as I'm living my mommy you'll be!!







2 comments:
Love the tribute to your wonderful mother! I miss having her in my life. Tell her hello!
oh, and I forgot to mention how super cute you are!!! i love seeing old throw backs.
Post a Comment