As we are packing up to move to So Cal... wait did I mention we are moving on Thursday?!?! LOOOOOOOOONG STORY {will tell it a different day}!! So in these last few and fast days of packing, I have never been more physically exhausted!! Seriously, the last time I was this tired was when I had mono when I was 13 years old, that was miserable! Given this new lost of energy, I have limited my time to the computer and I am here to announce I will be taking a break until I can get my feet back on the road. So I am sorry I won't be looking on anyone's blog or writing anything for quite some time. Maybe when I feel like it, I can actually catch my breath and I will update you on this hectic time of our lives.
...and in case I don't see ya... good morning, good afternoon, and good evening!!
Monday, May 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Moving is ALWAYS an insane time - you concentrate on your family and yourself, give us short updates when you can (or NEED to get it out of your system). Then when things settled back down, you can tell us all the funny stories about the flat tire and the rabbit and why getting electricity in your new place is so difficult and when Benedict Cumberbatch came over... or, well, whatever has actually happened (!). We'll be patient!
Oh my gosh! I'm from Hawaii half flip half haole. We totally call ourselves haplepino. Where did you grow up? We totally need to be friends!
good luck! i took a break too and it was fantastic. keep instagram-ing though so i can still stalk you!
we are so excited for you guys! Moving is awful by the way - especially to another state! It feels like a never-ending marathon. I hope it all goes smoothly and can't wait to hear more! Congratulations to you three!
Post a Comment