Friday, May 11, 2012

My Nightmare!!

.::Viral Friday::.

Hey guess what... I am doing a .::Viral Friday::. for the first time in a very long time. Are you excited about this? I don't know what my deal has been, but I seriously never get on my computer these days. It's a rare occasion when I do.

Earlier this week I had this eight legged beast trapped in a cup. If I could begin to find the words to describe my anxiety around bugs then I would.... but I seriously can't even compare it to anything or articulate it in a way that would make you understand. All I can tell you is I truly believe all creepy crawlers {exception for butterflies, caterpillars, lady bugs, rolly pollies, dragonflies, fireflies, crickets and bees [because they make honey]} are a pure translation and physical evidence of HELL!!! I'm not even kidding. Those things do not represent anything that is holy and delightful and pleasant... let alone magical!!! They are the spawns of Satan, they are the life from the underground world and they are here to torment and corrupt all mankind. I'm 100% being real right now!! Not over dramatizing anything!! I BLOODY HATE BUGS!!! 

With that said I have found two videos that capture my exact fear of what I think will happen every time I get close to a spider. EVER.FREAKING.TIME!!! 


Now it is hard to see it in the video above... but the evil possessed creature jumps!! He jumps at the man!!! He jumps and attacks him with those furry hairy ugly eight legs of his and multiple eyes and fangs!!! Why do people like vampires? I HATE FANGS!! So now watch the video below for more footage...


Why does he act like spiders are cool? Let's all be honest here... it is no one's fantasy to have spiders crawl on their body. NO ONE!!! I say... that's what you get when you try to befriend all that is evil and dark on this earth!

Now that my paranoia has kicked in and I feel like I have bugs all over me... let's end this delightful Friday with some laughter and joy!!


I wish I was as cool and hipster as these kids!! They seriously make me smile!!! They make it seem like spiders never even exist ahahha. 

THANK YOU, COME AGAIN
"Somebody that I used to know"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...