Monday, October 1, 2012

Coming May 2013












I took 4 just in case...no joke. 

We are thrilled to share this wonderful and happy news with all of you!!

So I want to ask you, what do you think we are having? I am absolutely stumped!! I will not give you any clues so you can make your decision without any bias input ahhaah. To the right, there is a poll you can take and cast your vote of blue or pink!

I have been soooooooooooo nauseous! I have been sick since the day of my missed period. So I would be utterly grateful if this whole nausea thing went away at 12 weeks or as soon as possible! I do not enjoy tossing my cookies as often as I have! However, I will tell you the only thing I enjoy about the nausea is the fact that it means my hCG levels are high and normal and that I am actually pregnant and not just going insane hahaha.

Here is a little funny story. So back in February and in March I had two false positive pregnancy test. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?! How does that happen? Well I will tell you... it is uncommon, but it isn't all that rare. I fell into that .01% twice in a row with two different tests bought at two different locations, but through blood tests, my doctor was able to confirm that I was never pregnant and it was a fluke due to the tests. Dr. O even chuckled at the thought it happened twice in a row!! It was a bizarre experience!! A roller coster!! Especially because in February we hadn't even had a wink of a thought about trying again. Then in March, we decided to kind of try because that meant the baby would have to come around Christmas time ,so it would have been good timing. Obviously we didn't conceive that month.... but someone in the universe wanted me to believe we did for about 5 days. So knowing we didn't want to have a baby in the middle of his first year, we kind of decided to wait. Then we moved and literally never had the chance to try again since we were apart for 2 months. We kind of said we would see what happens in August and I always felt like this next baby would want to come in May... and that is exactly what ended up happening. These little spirits that come to this earth definitely have their own plans... and with what happened in February and March, I'm hoping this little one isn't a prankster!! Hahaha

Well there you have it!! We are expecting baby Haolepino #2 in the beginning of May!!! So that makes me about 9 weeks pregnant today. We also had our first ultra sound which happened to be on our 3 year anniversary!! So that was exciting and romantic hahahaha seriously though, it was neat to feel that kind of love and joy again on such a special day!

12 comments:

Janette said...

ORRRR MY GARSH! CONGRATULATIONS! Such great news M! Hope you feel better soon though.. Ugh! I would hate to feel naseous all the time! :-/


♥Janette
http://janettethejongleur.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

I SOOO love these pictures! You guys are hilarious! I'm happy for you and hope you'll be out of the nauseousness stage very soon!!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Congrats McKinley. I was so excited when you commented and told me on my blog, but I waited until it was officially out in the open. Baby #2! It is fun that Steven and Gian have families around the same age... now we just need to get together. Come to the bay area! I hope you feel better soon. The nausea of pregnancy is killing me too :)

Eva Marie said...

Oh how exciting :)

We are expecting a little nugget of our own at the same time (due date May 1st or really April 30th according to the conception date) :)
Im feeling the sickness a lot too. Lots of vomiting every morning but like you I am reassured by it's existence.

Tommie said...

I am so thrilled for you! I was so sick while pregnant with both of my girls...just saying. :-) I do hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

So excited for you guys! And hopefully you can kick that morning sickness soon!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, McKinley! I'm so excited for you!!! Love and miss you!
-Drea

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

Congrats sweet girl. Funny to think this baby already has a goofy personality. Your first baby is the cutest thing ever. I hope you have ten. I'll take a few if you need help! :)

Shay said...

That is so amazing, congratulations! I just had my first a few months ago and am already ready for the next! That Juno cover is SUPER cute!

Hope Wiltfong said...

This is wonderful! May is the BEST month to be born (yes, my birthday is May 13th). Hopefully your morning/afternoon/evening sickness will go away soon. Keep us posted!

Kyle and Erin Sawyer said...

McKinley! Congrats! That is very exciting. I am glad I found your blog I have been searching everywhere and wondering where you guys moved. And on top of that got a new phone and didn't have your number. Sorry about not being the greatest friend in the world. I hope all is well for you and I'm super excited for your family.

Tiffany said...

I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...