Friday, October 12, 2012

Gender Poll Update

Just realized I had to change the entire poll of the gender prediction. If you voted, please vote again, and if you want to, take a go at it!! It's anonymous so I will never know who you are or what you vote for.

If you are curious about how the last poll ended, these were the final results as of 10/10/12 at 4:52pm:

Girl: 13 votes {81%}
Boy: 2 votes {13%}
No Freaking Idea: 1 vote {6%}

3 comments:

Rachel said...

It's been a while since I've hopped on blogger! I am SO HAPPY for you guys! This twin business is the best news! I can't wait to hear more about it! Hope you're feeling well, miss you guys!!

Andrea said...

Holy cow?! How did I not know you were having twins!! Time to follow!

Karina Marie Powell said...

I just found your darling blog. Oh my goodness twins!? That's so exciting!!!! You are the cutest mom! We just had our first! Can't wait to see these two beautiful babes!
Http:aaronkarina.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...