Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHA!!

Ohhh HEY THERE!!!

What? Yes I did fall off the face of the WWW universe. Sorry for the inconvenience!!

So I may or may not be a bipolar blogger. Sometimes you get 17 posts a month sometimes you get 3. BE GRATEFUL PEOPLE!!! ahhaha Just kidding, but seriously I needed the break! The feeling of needing to get caught up on everything is very overwhelming and I like to keep my time, energy, and emotions focused on family, and let me tell you... my family really needed it. I REALLY NEEDED IT! So if you noticed I haven't left a comment on your blog for a while it's not because I don't care and love you anymore, because I still really truly do.... it's just me being a mom, wife, sister, daughter, aunt, teacher, beauty queen abahhahahahahahah OK, OK, OK I just had to add that one in there!!! hahahahahah See I knew you missed me.... ahhaha OK FINE!!! I'm done with the jokes!

Just know I blog because I love it, and when I don't it's because I don't love it, in that time and moment... and in due time I'll get back into the swing of things...  Kapeesh?!?!

XoXo,
McKinley

3 comments:

R+M said...

hahahah this post cracked me up. I loved it! I completely agree though, it becomes such a chore when you know there are things you HAVE to catch up on...and then it just piles on and makes it more overwhelming! which is why I do like 5 posts at once and wait another month to do it all over again :)

Hope Wiltfong said...

Kapeesh. Life happens, and when it does, you need to pay attention to that - blogs can wait.

Kheidee said...

Don't worry, your not the only bipolar blogger ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...