1). My step mom died... it was far more emotional then I thought it would be. It was very peaceful and beautiful and you could feel her joy and peacefulness at the service.
2). I have realized that I am trying to control too many things in my life. I keep telling the universe and God what I will and will not do. More details to come....
3). There was Easter. It was awesome!!
4). Went to Idaho for a week and celebrated my nephew's 4th birthday... Spidey Man style!
5). I never go on Pinterest, but when I do to get one image.... I am suckered in for at least an hour... CURSE YOU PINTEREST!!!
6). I tried out two new nail polishes... loved them, but they turned my nails YELLOW after I removed the polish.... so I will not be continuing with the trend!
7). Ekemona has been teething 6 bloody teeth, two of which have cut, and 4/6 are molars. SHOOT ME!! Molars are the worst thing that could ever happen to a toddler!
8). Ekemona is officially 18 months old!
9). Had a dream my sister, Brittany, was pregnant and her due date was October 29.... She really is pregnant and her due date is November 6. Creepy part is, her babies usually come a week early which will be Oct 29!!! I like to call myself the Baby Whisperer! Every single one of Brittany's pregnancies I have had dreams about previous to her announcement.... so I am never really shocked!
10). I submitted my "Tears of Joy" video to America's Funniest Videos in hopes to win $10,000... better yet $100,000!!! ahahahaha Seriously!!! I think if we won I would cry harder then I did in that video. Please keep your fingers crossed that we will potentially win some money! "SHOW ME THE MUNNAH!!!" Seriously though... I also accept prayers!
Well I think that is it! Now here are pictures of some of the things listed above... enjoy!
We threw my step mom's ashes in the Provo River in Heber, her favorite place to fish.
We also threw roses and said a few good words about her.
Since all three of us sisters where here in Utah for the funeral, we decided to have a giant sleepover at McCall's to process all our emotions. It was nice too that Easter was the next day. My mom decided to fly in last minute in fear of missing out on all the fun. This is all of us dying eggs.

Here is the grand master piece! All of our eggs combined.
Easter morning 7am!! Too early!! PS Can you see Ekemona just about to burst with excitement? This is what he does every single time he get super happy... asian face + screaming + flailing arms = a happy Haolepino!
Eke found his basket
All the cousins except for Ella on Easter morning.
I woke up sharing a pillow with this furry lady! I love Lola!!
At church!
Ekemona in his Sunday Best for Easter morning.
Easter Egg Hunt!
He loved putting the eggs in the basket and loved the chocolate even more! Heaven on earth for this nugget!
Hunty Turning the Big 4!!!
Blizzard Ice Cream Cake from Dairy Queen pretty freaking good! This little dude loves everything Spider Man... except for the shirt I got him bahahahhahaha!! Aunty Fail!
Thank you for catching up with me/us!!!


















5 comments:
I'm sorry about your stepmom. I would love to get our boys together if you guys visit Vegas! E looks so cute in his Easter church clothes. What a little stud!
So sorry about your step mum! :(
I want you to win America's Funniest Video SO BAD. I used to watch that all.the.time when I was a kid haha.
I'm sorry about your step-mom, and glad you were able to get some closure. And yes, Pinterest is the major time waster in my life as well.
Glad to hear your updates!
I'm so sorry about your stepmom. Congrats to Britney and you, Auntie!
Ekemona melted my heart. He looks so adorable in his easter outfit. What a handsome kid.
I'm glad you have sisters so share those highly emotional times with. Don't they help make the hard times tolerable? I'm grateful to share together and try to understand what and why we feel.
Post a Comment