Friday, November 4, 2011

Random

.::Viral Friday::.

Aloha Friday everybody!!! I hope you are having a better day then I am because I will tell you I am not a morning person and I have not enjoyed being awake this morning.... so I hope this changes soon ahahahah.

Today's .::Viral Friday::. is going to be really random. Both Gian and I have found videos that we both loved and wanted to share. They couldn't be more random if we tried and I am pretty sure the one I will show you, you have already seen.

Gian's Pick...
Gian likes to call this "Asian OK Go" hahaha. Do you remember that awesome music video? Ohhh it is still so magical!! It is pretty awesome. Towards the end there are even more spectacular! Thank you Michelle for showing this to us.

My Pick...


Have you already seen this video? Ahhahahahaha I love how serious the last kid is, with his arms up by his head with his hands tucked behind saying, "Ohhh good for you, now you're probably going to get a tummy ache!!!" Yet he is so sweet to his brother while trying to encourage his math skills. Then the little brother gasps with a huge gulp of air, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! You sneaky moooooooooooooooom!!!" Hahahaha ohhh it is soooooooooooo so so so cute!! I love children and every single thing they do!

Just one more...


This is hilarious!!! I never knew jumping jacks could be so hard!!! I have been doing them since the 1st grade in PE so it was like second nature to me, as I'm sure it was to everyone else. Ahhahahahahahaah I just hit replay for the 3x. Ahhahaha AMAZING!!!

Ohhh there we go, this just made my Friday better!!! This has officially shaken off my crankyness ahhaha. Have a happy weekend!

THANK YOU, COME AGAIN
"I had like one piece.... Are you serious?"

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Loved the jumping jacks!

Anonymous said...

Hi this in my first time visiting your blog, very cool!! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog roll :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...