Monday, October 31, 2011

Asian Face

We take pride in being Asian... okay well I obviously am not asian therefor I take pride in my family for being asian ahhaha. I am now officially the minority in my family ahhahahah just kidding.... kind of serious though. But anyways, we like anything asian which leads me to sharing with you this home video.

Ekemona has learned to make several faces: the fishy face, the kissy face, and most recently the asian face...hahahahah I am not entirely sure where he learned how to make these faces, but he does them and I die laughing. When he made this face for the first time I was on the ground laughing with tears and told Gian, "That is the most asian I have ever seen him." He too laughed and agreed, and thus creating the origin of the name "asian face."


Hahahahah still cracks me up every single time!!!

PS Happy Halloween!
Party Safe

9 comments:

Whim Wham Life said...

oh my heart! melted. I can't wait to have a little asian bubba:-) xoxo

Brittany said...

He is so cute. Love it! Is that the camera on your phone?

Brissa said...

hahaha that is adorable!! i love the face. soon he'll be throwing up the peace sings to go along with it!

Lindsay said...

LOL So so so cute!!!

Unknown said...

asian pride :)
He is too cute

Eva Marie said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

girl i love you lol

WAY TO CUTE

can't wait to meet my part Vietnamese nephew whos cooking in my SIL belly :)

Nick and Katherine said...

I love it!!! He's so cute!

Vanessa Mercado said...

its nice that you are my fellow asian... am happy that you are proud to be one... lovely video... cute and adorable and child... love your blog..following you now, hope you could visit my blog too...kissess!!!

Vanessa Mercado said...

its nice that you are my fellow asian... am happy that you are proud to be one... lovely video... cute and adorable and child... love your blog..following you now, hope you could visit my blog too...kissess!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...