Monday, January 30, 2012

Funny

The other day, Ekemona was playing with his toys and places his plush book on his head like a hat.


Hahaha He thought he was being funny and you can see his little lips trying not to curl. Fair to say, I agree with him and thought he was pretty dang funny!!

I love seeing how he keeps finding ways to express himself and his personality.

5 comments:

R+M said...

He's so cute!! He's getting so big, he's turning into a toddler! I love his little face right here. And love his Jammies!

Bel said...

hahahah i love how kids do things like that. SO ADORABLE!

Belly B :)

Tommie said...

Oh my goodness! He is so cute and so very clever. I love it.

Tiffany said...

He is just precious.

Rachel said...

his facial expression is the best... holding back laughing at his own trick! What a little cutie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...