Friday, January 20, 2012

Boyfriends and Girlfriends

.::Viral Friday::.

This is a post of Friends vs. Love... Can men and women truly be "just friends?" This is the endless question that most philosophers have yet to come to a conclusion. Debaters near and far share their difference here in this video...




Many of you have already seen the video above, it was plastered all over Facebook!!! Many people disagree with this theory and feel like it wasn't diverse enough. Well, leave it to the BYU Old Spice Commercial Genius to prove you ALL WRONG!!! He is legit, too legit to quit.... he isn't bias, he gets the real answers so you now can sleep at night! The unsolved answers have been revealed here in this short clip below.


Hahahahahahahha 
That Rico Swavey is freaking hilarious!!! 
Stephen Jones as a woman was probably my favorite part!! 
 He even had the children of the world to represent!! 

All humor set aside {even though this was freaking hilarious!!!}, I would love your true honest opinion of how you feel about the debate of men and woman being able to be "just friends." If you prefer to leave your comment anonymous then feel free to do so!

If you would like to see more of Stephen Jones' videos on YouTube, you may do so by clicking here!!!

4 comments:

Camille Spence said...

Holy crap...that creeper latino guy...and at the end..."when I'm kissing a girl, particularly on the lip area, or on the neck, it doesn't get more friendly than that!"

oh dear.

Brittany said...

Okay the funniest part of that is the guys swiffer microphone because the first thing I noticed was the big fluffy microphone :)

And I believe that guys and girls cannot be friends. Just watch "When Harry Met Sally". It explains everything!

Lindsay said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! That second video is hilarious! I love the Swiffer microphone!

And I think it's possible for guys and girls to be just friends... probably 10% of the time.

Buy mostly, there are some sort of feelings. Whether it's just that one thinks the other is hot but it doesn't go further than that, or they actually "fall in love" with the other.

I don't know! That probably didn't make any sense! I'm so glad I don't have to think about that anymore! Thank goodness for marriage!

Diana Smith said...

Pretty hilarious! I honestly don't think girls and guys can be JUST friends. Guys have different minds than us girls and they seem to want to get "friendlier". Hmm its a tough call.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...